1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. You must be 13 or over to enter this competition and must be a valid holder of a Facebook account. If you are under 18 you must have the permission of your parent or guardian.
3. How to enter: Comment on the video post dated 01/06/2017, entitled Alan Lee Live Drawing, stating which of the five characters Alan drew you like best and why. You will then enter a pool for that sketch and picked at random to win.
4. The opening date for entries is 01/06/2017. The closing date for entries is midnight (BST) on 08/06/2017. No entries received after this date will be considered.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Only one entry allowed per account.
7. The prize is one (1) copy of the sketches drawn by Alan Lee on 01/06/2017. There are five (5) prizes available.
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
9. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
10. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an independent adjudicator and notified on the Facebook page no later than the 9th June 2017. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
12. The prize will be delivered to the winner by 30th June 2017. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
15. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Tolkien Marketing, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
21. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to HarperCollins and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for the purposes of this competition only.
22. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.